Monday, May 19, 2014

Strange sounds when you use the loudspeaker



I noticed this issue when I was talking with my mom using the loudspeaker and I was checking the mail in the same time. Mom told me that she heard strange noises on the line, and I instantly understood the problem: the SGS5's display is set to activate a quick vibration when you touch it. So, every time you open an app or when you scroll on a page, the smartphone will vibrate. I guess the Galaxy S5's mic is too close to the body, because it captures this vibration and it sends it to your conversation partner.

How to fix this issue
The only way to fix this issue is to disable to touch vibration by going to Settings > Sound > Vibrate when tapped and disable that option. You should also check the InCall settings and disable unwanted notifications...

No comments:

Post a Comment