Monday, May 19, 2014

Hello friends, welcome to this blog

Hey there and thank you for visiting. Before getting into the main topic of this blog, I should share few things about me. I'm a student at a tech university in Europe and I'm into gadgets for some time. I've always had the top-notch smartphone and, even today, I love to test the flagship devices from every company before actually making my mind and buying a smartphone. This year, I changed my old iPhone 5 with a brand new SGS 5. That's a Samsung Galaxy S5 for those who are not familiarized with that SGS5 term. When I bought this device I knew that it's not flawless, but I was not expecting so many small issues with it, issues that can become a real pain if you are not fixing them fast.

So, on the Samsung Galaxy S5 problems blog, I'm going to address few issues on this smartphone and hopefully make your day brighter by proposing few fixes for your device. Again, thanks for reading these lines and thank you for sharing my blog with other SGS 5 users out there... peace n love

No comments:

Post a Comment